Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rival Spring Picks

Apparently the California sun has caused my friend here to omit a few choice picks. So for my first collaborative contribution let me present the following in no particular order:

Under the Great White Northern Lights. Making some indie rounds but basically straight to video.



Repo Men. Minority Report meets Johnny Mnemonic meets... well you know. Not to be confused with the classic but hey, it stars Jude Law, Forrest Whitaker, Liev Shrieber and RZA. Too good to be true?



The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I dont know whats it about. Just trusting the Swedes on this one.



Greenberg aka Reality Bites II by the guy that brought us the Squid and the Whale. I think he needs work on naming his movies.



Iron Man 2 is also my #1 pick. Happy watching.

Yours Truly,

Coup Deville

1 comment:

  1. _Greenberg_ does indeed look really good. Nice to see Ben Stiller getting back to his quirky, indie comedy roots.

    I agree about the names though. I was half-expecting a biopic about Detroit Tigers great Hank Greenberg.

    ReplyDelete