Sunday, March 28, 2010

Angry Loner's Viral Sickness

Every weekend, I scour the internets to find and post what I deem to be the "sickest" viral video on the web. Think of it as a condensed, 21st Century version of America's Home Videos, without the studio audience.

I cast a wide net this week and hauled in a number of choice viral videos.

Fresh off his Zombieland cameo, we saw Bill Murray tending bar at the SXSW Festival.

As well as the latest offering from the brilliant web comic Cyanide & Happiness, featuring the continuing adventures of an animated barbershop quartet.

Today's finalists both hail from the nation of Japan, home to so many bizarrely entertaining internet clips. I'm affectionately calling today's runner-up "Panda Follies." It contains what appears to be a spot-on ursine imitation of "Star Wars Kid."

However, this week's champion proved to be unstoppable. Videos don't get much stranger than this:



I don't know what they're selling but I'm not buying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment