Sunday, February 21, 2010

Angry Loner's Viral Sickness

Every weekend, I scour the internets to find and post what I deem to be the "sickest" viral video on the web. Think of it as a condensed, 21st Century version of America's Home Videos, without the studio audience.

This week, the elderly were represented extremely well on the internets. We saw Boston's "Fightin' Granny" fend off a would be robber as well as His Holiness The Dalai Lama engage The White House Press Corps in a playful snowball fight.

Today's runner-up is an amusing animated short produced by the publishers of Cyanide & Happiness, a very clever web comic that one of my closest friends introduced me to.

However, since I'm a sucker for stop-motion animation, this Suday's grand prize goes to the inventive and ambitious endeavor of baking cookies with Adobe's renowned Photoshop® software:


Adobe Photoshop Cook from Lait Noir on Vimeo.

Now if we could only get those cookies in 3D...

No comments:

Post a Comment